Your site must be related to knives, swords or cutlery.
If your site is not related do not ask us to exchange links.
Your site must have a strong relevance to our site’s purpose.
Add a Resource
Thank you for contributing to KnifeWebGuide.com!
We go by simple rules in regards to reciprocal linking.
- Please post a link to us on your site first.
- Do not place a link to us on a page that cannot be reached via a link on your site.
- We do review every link before placing a link on our page.
- We will not exchange links with any site that does not have a Google PageRank on the page where our link is placed. For a limited time we will list your site even if it does not have a PageRank!
- You will not be able to request a link for one domain, yet offer a link back to us from another domain.
- Please give us a good descriptive text or byline by our link on your site so we can do the same for you. See below – Your Site Description.
- Your site must have knives, swords or cutlery or be related! If your site doesn’t we will not trade links with you.
Eight (8) total required fields.
** Reciprocal link – two-way website links: a link in both directions from one website to another as a form of helping each other and the web in general.